CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 21 June 2011

I'd be lying if I said that I was happy with the way my life is going. I'm not. I don't feel motivated to do anything productive, and when I do the feeling never lasts and then I get bored and stop really caring or putting forth any effort. I have no idea what direction I want my life to go in. My daughter is supposed to be here in a few months, and while I'm excited about getting things ready for her, I haven't gotten anything for her to even live with me. I can't even keep money in my savings account, let alone my checking. How am I going to be able to take care of a child when I can't even take care of myself? What happens when she's here, and I can't bring myself to care about anything? I don't want her to end up like me; I don't want her to have to see me on those days where I don't want to do anything, or when I just don't care. I don't even know where to look to even begin doing something different

0 comments:

Post a Comment