CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 January 2013

The day I recieved a copy of The Book of Mormon

So... I've been thinking about this ever since it happened. I was at the clinic last week (?) for my back, and was waiting at the pharmacy to pick up my prescription, when an older woman walked up to the couch I was standing behind. Thinking she wanted to sit, I moved my hat and wallet so she could put her purse down. I kinda stopped paying attention to her and zoned out, and then the next thing I knew she was handing me a Book of Mormon, and explaining that she felt I needed to take it, and bore what I think was a brief testimony about the church, and pointed out that she also put it in the actual Book of Mormon. I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do aside from take it and say thanks, because 1) I was in uniform, and 2) I just wasn't expecting it. Then she walked away. So basically she went over to the couch just to give me a Book of Mormon. Why me, I have NO idea. I haven't been an active member of the LDS church for a little over a year. It was sitting in the back seat of my car for a day or two, and now it's on the floor of my bedroom, next to my Bible (which is only there because I have no space on my "nightstand"). I'm not sure what to do with or about it. I've been trying to figure out why this even happened. I'm not even sure why I posted this. Hm. Well, now it's out. Well this was a weird post...

I wish I knew what to do about this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment