CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 26 May 2009

I kind of feel like Dwight from The Office...

This past weekend I was a little under the weather with some kind of cold (I'm fairly certain that it's not swine flu). It was bad, there was sneezing, coughing like a dog, sore throat...It wasn't pretty. Anyway, my roommate suggested that I take medication and I was just like, no way I hate taking medication. My dad never let me stay home from school when I was sick, so why should I take medication? Besides, most cold medication is DISGUSTING (cue childhood memories of Robitussin and Dimetapp *shudder*). I'd rather just tough it out. Which I have, and now it's down to just a cough and the occasional sore throat. Hopefully it will go away soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment