CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 May 2009

Wow...

My boyfriend suggested that I look up Heather Headley's cd, and I have to say- she has an AMAZING voice. I immediately went looking for it and I'm now adding it to my itunes. Wow- I don't even know what to say it's all just REALLY GOOD. Her lyrics are so real, and her voice has the soulful touch to it. Nice vocal range as well. I'm jealous lol.

Life here has been okay, just trying to have fun without getting too insane, figuring out who I really am (which probably isn't a good idea seeing as this IS Kunsan...LOL). Things have been pretty crazy lately, but they're finally starting to cool down some, especially now that I have Steffon. It's a little ironic that he has the same last name as the guy I went to school with and had a crush on- who is now in jail. He's a good guy though, and he treats me nice, so I have nothing to complain about (and hopefully I never will :). Um...I'm not sure what else to talk about, I really just wanted to talk about Heather and how AMAZING she is, and I'm happy Steffon told me about her because I would've been totally missing out, and I would've had to hurt somebody LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment