CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 October 2011

Decision making and I are not friends

So...It's almost 5am, and even though my eyes are telling me it's time for bed, I know that my mind will not shut off for awhile. I have a MAJOR decision to make, and I'm having a hard time deciding what to do about it. The main thing holding me back from making a decision I would have to say is money, because I need money to provide for myself and my daughter, right? Right. I'm praying about it, but it's so hard to tell the difference between what I want and what God wants... I just don't want to make the wrong decision and then end up strapped for cash because of it, but at the same time, I want to give Arianna the best that I can. And if I wait too long, the decision might end up being made for me, and I don't want that *sigh*.

What am I to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment