CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 October 2011

I must be insane...

I've been really thinking about how I can get back into shape and get rid of the baby weight/fat that I've had since Arianna was born... Which turned into a random spur of the moment late night trip to Wal-Mart to get... *drum roll please*

Along with two 8lb hand weights. So, I'm either ridiculously insane, or brilliant! haha... Time will tell (30 days, to be exact lol). Also, this should help me get on track to get ready for my pt test in January (which also happens to be on Arianna's 2nd birthday). I'm wondering if I should post pictures of my progress while doing this thing (or at least before and after pics), just to see how much I've toned up/lost weight. I'm really hoping to drop 10lbs before I go home Dec 12, so we'll see how that goes as well :)

For those who pay attention to my Facebook, you may have noticed that I was in a relationship...which ended around 6 days later. Not on a bad note or anything, we (well I, he already knew this lol) just felt we're better off as friends. I'm not sure why I thought this deserved it's own paragraph, it's only three sentences lol. Which I guess is the normal length of a paragraph anyway.

Oh, did I mention that my reward if I lose my 10lbs before Dec 12th is a Kindle (or Nook, I STILL can't decide on which one I should get, but I'm leaning toward the Nook since I have a Barnes and Noble account already)? No? Well that is my reward. Now to find a picture to post somewhere so I'm reminded of what I'm working toward, and to remind myself to actually work out lol.

DECEMBER 12TH!!!!! I'm going on leave to visit my family and...
Bring this little ray of sunshine back with me to Utah! I'm both excited and nervous about this.

Now that I've bought the plane tickets, I can look into moving into a bigger apartment, and getting all of her stuff together :)

And... I think that's it! No, wait... Let's talk hair. Right now, my hair looks like this

They are crochet braids with senegalese twists latch hooked into cornrows. I like it, but I think next time I'm going to go with twists that go all the way down, because detangling this is no joke lol. I LOVE the brown highlights that are also in most of the twists that are installed, and I think I will stick with the off black/brown mix :) What's really irritating though is how much my scalp is itching, and the build up is getting crazy... Luckily (thanks to some wonderful advice from the curlies on CurlyNikki.com), witch hazel should solve the problem! We'll see how that goes, and then in a few weeks I'll take these down and get them done again! Lovely protective style for the winter, expecially for the length that my hair is right now (which is in the awkward stage, not quite TWA, but not realy long enough to do much in terms of keeping it within military standards lol). Here's to hoping I can keep this up!

I think that's it as far as updates on what's going on in my life... If I'm not dead tomorrow, I will try to post about my first day of doing this 30 day shred. Wish me luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment