CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Budgeting!

I think it's safe to say that I fail at budgeting. Well not fail necessarily, because when I decide to keep track of my bills and paychecks and how much will be left over (which isn't always all that much, or anything at all for that matter lol), I do pretty good at budgeting for a good month or so. So! I'm getting back on back with that, and keeping track of bills and paychecks on an Excel spreadsheet. Although (thanks to Google), I did come across a program called mvelopes (http://www.mvelopes.com/). It's basically an online version of the envelope budgeting system that's most known by Dave Ramsey. So! This week, I'm working with a $20 dollar grocery budget. Which may seem practically impossible, but thanks to http://www.budget101.com/ I was able to get a pretty good list and a few recipes! It probably also helps that Smith's is having a sale on a few things I needed to get... So! On Thursday I'll go grocery shopping (my plan is to shop at two stores, Smith's (where I have a reward card) and WinCo), and we'll see if I stick to my $20 budget (which I REALLY will try to stay with, the items I plan on picking up from Smith's have prices on my shopping list)!

I'd really like to stick with my blogging, because sometimes typing really is better and quicker for me than  writing! Also... I might also be addicted to the show How I Met Your Mother... I LOVE this show!!! Thank you, Netflix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment