CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 21 November 2013

At first I was going to make this a Facebook status update, but decided to go the blog post route instead. There's more to this that I wanted to write about, and didn't want to have a novel for a status update lol. 

Yesterday I wasn't really in the right head space. I was really worrying/trying to understand something, and it was really frustrating for me. It got to the point that I basically went to bed right when I got home at around 5pm. I just felt really overwhelmed, and couldn't understand why. However, after waking up this morning, I felt so much lighter than I did yesterday. I realized that I can't do things for other people because I want them to like me, I should do things for people because I want to. Or I'm doing something for me. I can't please everyone, and I can't make everyone like me by sacrificing what I want. It's time I did things for myself, and stop caring so much about whether people like me or not. It's not going to be easy, but I'm done trying to please people for any other reason than because I want to. Say what you want, but I'm doing things for me and my daughter. That's it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment