CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 June 2009

There are so many things in my life that I wish I could understand. I look back on the past and wish things could've turned out so differently. In my head, there is a whole nother view of what I wanted my life to be like before I joined the military. Now I look back and see all the people that I know from back home, people that I was friends with, people that I went to school or church with, and it seems like they're all either living their own dreams or living the dream that I laid out in MY head. I should be graduating from college with my friends, or at least still attending college. I should be that happily engaged girl, looking forward to a temple wedding and being sealed to her eternal companion for time and all eternity. Why are they all living MY dreams? The dreams that I want so badly to come true, but have now been derailed because of where I am now. I want to be married, and start my own family...None of which I can forsee happening until I separate, and that won't be until I'm 26. Why do I have to wait so long before I can finally be happy? I wish I knew...

0 comments:

Post a Comment