CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 March 2010

I know I said before that I don't really follow horoscopes, but this is REALLY weird...

Simply because it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. Sadly, there's no sweetheart, but it has been on my mind *sigh*

March 15, 2010
Taurus (4/20-5/20)

'If you can dream it, you can have it.' You may have seen or heard that phrase before, but it's not just a bunch of pretty words -- it's true. And what you've been dreaming about lately involves settling down and making a home with someone special. So if you're ready to stop thinking and get down to some actual work on the project, it's time to have a chat with your sweetheart. Your antennae are notoriously flawless, so you already know they're thinking along the same lines.

2 comments:

Hannah Kyrie said...

Ooooo!!!! I didn't know you had one of these! I can't read it all now, but I'll be "watching you" lol btw...how do you get all those decorations on the side of your main page? I can't figure it out! All I've been able to do is choose a layout basically. LOL

Shenise said...

I went to this site that I actually found on another friends blog. it's called thecutestblogontheblock.com They've got really cute backgrounds!

Post a Comment