CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 24 March 2010

MAKING CHANGES...

I've decided that starting tomorrow I'm going to work on getting back to my pre-baby weight (which was 165-170lbs). At my post-baby appt. I weighed 195. My goal is this: to get back to pre-baby size by June. One of the girls in my shop showed me something that she's doing that she got from a ShapeBridal magazine, and I'm going to give it a try. That and going to the gym at least three times a week, along with doing push ups/sit ups at home (to help get me ready for the PT test I have to do...Not looking forward to that :-/) and eating healthier should hopefully help me reach this goal. I've gotta get rid of this belly flab, I miss my somewhat hourglass figure LOL. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this, I want to be able to wear a swim suit again (and feel comfortable in it)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment