CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 March 2010

My biggest challenge

So once again it's back to me being by myself, only this time I'm not pregnant. My mom told me that I should get out there and try new things, live my life, figure out who I am and what I want out of life. It sounds like a great thing for me to try, but now that I'm back in my apartment and it's just me, I start feeling depressed that I'm alone again. I liked having my mom here, and it's weird with her and Arianna gone back to VA. I'd like to get out there and meet new people and all of that, but I'm just concerned that I might come off desperate with wanting to hang out with people and wanting...attention I guess. I'm not going to lie, it's hard for me to just be, normal I guess around people because I don't get out much, and I'm a quiet person around people I don't know. I dunno- I just have a feeling that I'm just going to go back to sitting on my computer or watching t.v. most of the day...But I WILL try to follow my mom's advice because how can I expect to possibly meet someone if I won't even leave my apartment and (wisely) put myself out there? This is going to be hard, but I have to be willing (and disciplined) to actually follow through with this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment