CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Okay, I'm going to give this a try

I was watching the Tyra Show today, and she was talking about how she lost weight and got back into shape- she kept a food diary. Every day, she wrote down EVERYTHING she put in her mouth. Over time, what she ate changed after seeing what she would eat and have to write down. I think the thing that makes this work is just knowing that you're writing down everything you're eating, and because of that you'll think twice about eating something that's not quite so healthy. I've tried not eating as much and so often as I usually do, but it doesn't work and I end up wanting junk food LOL. So I'm hoping (REALLY hoping) that by writing down everything that I eat, I'll think twice about eating the things that I know aren't good for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment