CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 26 April 2010

For those who follow HSM (and for those who don't)

I think it's safe to say that this song comes pretty close to describing how I feel right now, and how I've been feeling for the past few days. It's weird how time changes the feeling of love; from the crazy not quite matured high school love, to the now we're grown up and know what we're doing love. Kinda what I'm feeling right now. Too bad it took me until after he was gone (and reading these Twilight books that oddly enough, had me envisioning us in the place of Bella and Edward...) to realize that it was okay to love him...

And for those who know the song, it is NOT the overdone Ryan and Sharpay version. It's the more romantic, Troy and Gabriella version.

What I've Been Looking For


It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see
You were always there beside me


Thought I was alone
With no one to hold


But you were always right beside me
This feeling's like no other
I want you to know



I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before I finally found
What I've been looking for

2 comments:

Hannah Kyrie said...

OH!!!! I love that song!!!!! I freaking love all of HSM's songs...well the ones I remember. Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I've seen the 1st HSM. LOL FAIL! When you come visit you should spend the night and we can have a HSM movie-thon! LOL

Shenise said...

Sounds like a plan chica!!! I've seen them all, but I think the last one is my favorite movie of all =)

Post a Comment