CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 5 May 2010

EPIPHANY!!!

So we're in the car headed to my youngest brother's bball open gym (myself, my dad, and the youngest bro), when I had this thought: When Sam and I were together, I was in love with him. Now that we've been apart for quite some time, I've come to realize that I love him. I think there's a difference between being in love with someone and actually loving them, only I'm not sure how to put it in words so others will understand where I'm coming from. Anyway, the sad thing is, Sam's on his mission until 2012, and now probably isn't a good time to tell him that (although I think I might've done that already when I asked him if he felt that I should wait for him and gave him my opinion on that...hmm). Anyway, just wanted to put that down before I forgot about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment