CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 22 May 2010

So this morning I walked to Church, excited and slightly nervous to hang out with the Relieft Society of my new ward to make ties. I get there with five minutes to spare and there's no one there and the doors are locked. I decided to wait until 10 (which is when it was supposed to start) and still NO ONE SHOWED UP. At this point I was starting to get a little frustrated because there were a few cars in the parking lot but the doors for some reason were locked. 1015 rolls around, and still no one shows up so I decide to walk back to my apartment. I looked at the calendar to see if maybe I got the time wrong...the tie making even was LAST Saturday.

I really need to pay attention to my calendar haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment