CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 27 May 2010

Hobbies! =)

So I was watching a show in TV today about scrapbooking and it got me thinking about some hobbies that I could pick up while Sam is away to help keep me busy (as if school and work isn't enough LOL). Scrapbooking (or at least printing off my pictures and organizing them into photo albums) is one that I'm considering. I'm also considering taking some kind of dance class, like maybe belly dancing or a hip hop class (also if I have the time). There are also a lot of activities that I haven't done before like camping, snowboarding, skiing, etc that I would like to try as well while I'm out here in Utah (what's the point of being in Utah if you're not going to do any outdoors activities, right?). I dunno. I just know that I need to get out there an enjoy what Utah has to offer- I suppose what's holding me back is the fact that I don't really have anyone to go with- one of these days I'll have the friends to go with LOL. There's just a lot of things that I would LOVE to do, but I don't know people well enough wh would invite me to do that kind of thing I guess. It's times like these where I wish I had had more time to spend with Sam before he left...There's a lot of things that I regret when it comes to Sam, mostly things that happened when we were together. It's been three years since we've been together. That's a little bit longer than we've been together (which was 2 1/2 years)...I wonder a lot about what our relationship would've been like if I hadn't have been the way that I was, and if things hadn't gone the way that they did...*sigh* I just miss us, and him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment