CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 May 2010

And now I'm feeling lonely cuz he's gone. I miss him!

Today our shop was able to leave early, and since it was about 1pm when I got home (and not really knowing what to do with all of that free time), I went and took a nap. Right as I got into bed, I thought about how it would've been nice if Sam were there with me, which led to thinking about how much I miss him, which then led to thinking about the things I missed about him. I thought about his hazel eyes, how when he smiles he sometimes puts his tongue between his teeth, that amazing bass voice of his, his laugh...And then it hits me that I haven't seen Sam since I was home on my midtour leave back in July. I couldn't even tell you the last time I heard his voice (and I certainly miss that) other than when I was home on midtour. He left for the MTC Feb. 3 of this year, and he was in Utah a few days before hand, but I never got the chance to see him because he was getting stuff taken care of for his mission , and then I was in the hospital. Not to mention I was about 30 min to an hour away from him so that made it slightly more difficult... As far as communication went it was all texting so I didn't hear his voice then either. I wonder if he still sounds the same as I remember, or if he looks the same- well has the same features anyway. I guess that's why I plan on sending him a camera along with some other things in a package next month. Not seeing him is driving me a little crazy. It's comforting to know though, that even though we've gone so long without seeing or talking to each other, we still love each other. It's such a reassuring feeling to have, and now it gives me hope that things will work out. There's a lot we've been through, and although we aren't together right now, it all has made us both stronger and now we're so close to each other. I think that our relationship then was just a test...At the same time, I wasn't as mature as I am now, which could've also been a contributor to most of those problems we had. But, the past is in the past, and there's nothing we can do but learn from it and try not to make the same mistakes again in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment