CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 February 2011

I'll admit it...

I think I'm headed down the road to product junkie-ism... What's that, you ask? Well, for naturals (like me), it's when you have a billion hair products (maybe not that much...) that you can't help but buy because it may seem like something you want to try... While I just put away some of my hair products that I don't even use anymore, I still have quite a few products. I think I have...(and this includes what I just bought today and earlier last night/this morning) 6 conditioners, one deep conditioner treatment, my bottle of essential oils, my container to sheamoisture curl enhancing smoothie, proclaim hair and scalp conditioner, and a bottle of leave-in conditioner. Wow. That sounds like a lot haha. Anyway, today I found some new finds! They are these:



 VO5 conditioners! I know, four is a lot, but they were only $.89! That's AWESOME!
I found this at Walgreens at 3am this morning. It's called BioInfusion, and I got their deep conditioning treatment, conditioning shampoo, and leave-in conditioner! I used them all earlier this morning after I got them, and they made my hair feel SO LIGHT! I really needed to find a decent deep conditioner, and this was AMAZING! :)


So tonight I tried to flat twist my hair (after trimming a few strands here and there...I stopped because I'd rather let the professionals do this haha), and instead, I conditioner washed it (with the VO5 strawberries and cream conditioner) and then twisted my hair using sheamoisture curl enhancing smoothie and sealing my ends with Proclaim 7 Essential oils. I'm hoping that when I take it out for church in the morning, it will come out ROCKIN'! : D We'll see though, since this is my first time doing this since I big chopped in Oct. ( I can't believe it's been that long since I've done that!). 
 Ugh. Pardon me for looking so rough, I decided to do this pretty late at night haha :)
Lastly, I was starting to get bored with always throwing a headband in my hair, and was seriously considering getting a weave put in or SOMETHING, just to change things up a little bit. Instead, I went to youtube and got inspiration for new hairstyles for my TWA (aka teeny weeny afro)! Here are some of the pictures that I took :








That's all for now! If this twist out comes out looking decent tomorrow, I will definitely take a picture to show you guys the next time I blog.

Til then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment