CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 February 2011

So...it's been awhile

A LONG while, to be more exact. Lots of things have happened since I last updated my blog. I went on a 6 month deployment. Got sent back two months later with some other people. Went home and got to spend Christmas and New Year's with this ray of sunshine:



Who also happened to turn 1 at the end of last month.





And now with a new year, new things have happened. For example: I developed a crush on someone. That crush may or may not be fizzling out...hm. The group that got sent home early from the deployment is being sent right back- yay... I'm learning the difference between love and obsession... And it's kinda creepy haha. I'm catching up on my FAVORITE SHOWS (in no particular order):






And lastly (and most importantly), I'm learning that...
It's something that I have to constantly remind myself of, because I'm always finding ways to bring myself down. Especially with being a single mom... It's not easy. Being LDS and a single mom isn't easy (at least for me, it's not). But I don't not want to be LDS, because I love being a member of this Church. I love the peace it brings me, knowing the things that I know. I love that despite what Satan plants in my head of what people may think of me, Heavenly Father proves him wrong. Every Sunday. I love that I can always have someone to go to whenever I feel like I'm going through something that no one else could possibly understand...Because I know that He does. I love that Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father loves me, despite all of my flaws. And if none of you can handle that...?

I'm chucking up the

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I approve of all of your tv shows...they're all favorites of mine as well.

As for being a single mom in the church, I don't know what that's like, and I can imagine it's hard, my missionary's sister was a single mom for awhile and I know a lot of people judged her which was sad, because we all make mistakes, although no child is a mistake. But don't let the members get to you, you're right, Heavenly Father loves you and he's proud of you. :) Plus, your daughter is a cutie.

Post a Comment