CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 September 2010

Blessings

Today, I am especially grateful for this blessing:



I am also grateful for the blessing of these people:

(just a side note: these are not the sister missionaries I talked to)



In the event you couldn't tell by these two pictures, I went to the temple today. For the first time by myself. It was so nice to be there by myself so I could think about things. And have a conversation with some sister missionaries which made me think some more on something I never actually thought about before. Even though this was my first time going alone, I realized that that's one reason why I love going to the temple- it's easier to think about things there where, although it's in the middle of a city, it's still peaceful inside the fence. I was definitely able to feel and follow the spirit there, and it was truly an amazing feeling. I wish I hadn't waited so long to go, but what held me back from going alone before was the fact that Salt Lake is a city, and I've never really driven in a city before so I was a little apprehensive about it. Today though, I just felt this prompting to go to the temple, and after driving down and spending probably over an hour looking for a place to park (drivers in the city are CRAZY...it was irritating and fun at the same time ha ha), I'm happy I followed that prompting. I can't wait to finally be able to go into the temple :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment