CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 3 September 2010

One day...

I'm sure it's a phrase we've all said at least once (if not millions of times) a day, usually when we're trying to motivate ourselves to accomplish a goal or be productive. I know that's the case with me. So, I'm dedicating this blog to making a list about things that I will do "One day..."

One day I will...
1. Do my homework when I say I will
2. Finish a book in a month
3. STAY ORGANIZED
4. Get out of my shell and talk to people
5. Make new friends
6. Work out regularly
7. Make a schedule and STICK TO IT
8. Be more diligent in reading my scriptures
9. Figure out how to pray. How do you talk to Heavenly Father like a child does to his father?
10. Do more servicework
11.Get up the courage to talk to a guy
12. Figure out what I want out of life
13. Discover who I really am.

I'll stop at 13, mainly because it's my favorite number. I should probably write these down though, because I know that if I don't, I'll forget ha ha. Maybe on post- it notes...And of course I get this idea right before I deploy...Go figure... *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment