CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 August 2010

Done.

 I'm done. Done trying, done caring. I'm advised to get out there and try to meet new friends and do things with other people. Well I tried. I've sent texts to people and tried to be friendly with people in my ward and at work. But what am I supposed to do when people don't respond to my texts, or mention parties that I didn't know about, and when I ask for details they don't respond? Really? When I ask what's going on or what is there to do on the weekends, I'm not asking because I want to hang out by myself. It's because I want to hang out with YOU. duh.  What's the point of trying to put myself out there if no one wants to hang out with me? What, is there something wrong with me? I'm just done trying to be friends with people who don't seem to be interested in hanging out with me at all. Maybe I'm meant to spend every weekend in my apartment, alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment