CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 August 2010

I think I see a trend forming...

I'm noticing that whenever I have a paper to write, I also have some serious subject on my mind that makes it difficult to really focus on my paper. The subject this time? Love. I've noticed a lot of the blogs that I follow (and they're a lot- I know, I'm a creeper haha) have talked about love, and now I've got it on the brain. Which is now preventing me from working on my paper.

So...I'm sure we've all had conversations with a guy (be it significant others or just a guy that we have a crush on), and you just get that feeling that you know that you love him, and you know you want to tell them that you love them, but you're nervous to because you either a) don't know how they'll react to what you have to say, or b) you know exactly what they're going to say, and you don't want to hear them say it. Yeah. That's pretty much what's going in my head right now. It's something that's been in the back of my head. I mean, if you look at the blog posts from awhile back, it's pretty obvious, right? I don't know why I'm so nervous about it now. Urgh I hate when serious subjects prevent me from focusing on school work. I hate when I know what I want to say, but...I guess knowing what will be said would feel like rejection to me...I don't know.

I don't like not knowing. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment