CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 1 August 2010

Contemplating....

So there are a lot of the MG's who have been together with their missionaries for as long as Sam and I have been together (which was almost 3 years), the only difference is that they're all still together and Sam and I...well...aren't. I dunno. Like, I look at other couples, and going to the family ward on Sundays looking at all the families and married couples...I can't help but wonder- Was being with Sam the only serious relationship I'm going to have? I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I go to the Single's Ward and try to put myself out there, but it doesn't seem to be working! Dating guys in my shop are out of the question because most of them are married or already have a girlfriend, and none of them are single LDS guys. Let alone guys that I want to date, simply because what comes out of their mouth *sigh* Add the fact that I'm a single mom and whammo- not a chance any member will want to date me. I can't really blame anyone but myself for that one though...Still I'm going to complain. Not about the fact that I'm a single mom, but the fact that I'm SINGLE. I don't like being single. I think I'm done now. Perhaps I should go work on my paper...

0 comments:

Post a Comment