CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 1 August 2010

Prayers, cooking, and paper writing

Today has been a good day! I figured out what to do with my hair (finally), had a prayer answered, AND, I finished the outline to my paper that I will attempt to write later on! And I cooked dinner! Well it was just spaghetti, but still. I cooked it haha.

For my hair, I decided to try putting in micro braids. I googled tutorials on putting them in, and I'm REALLY excited about it. I know that it will take awhile though to get used to braiding with extensions and with braids so small, but I figure if my travel voucher goes through either tomorrow or Tuesday, I can buy the hair and get started before the weekend! That way I won't have so much to do during the weekend! :D Hopefully it turns out okay!!! :D

As for my apartment, I'm going to see about just keeping the apartment. I mean, thinking about it, I have a two bedroom two bathroom apartment. Why move out it if I'm possibly bringing Arianna back to Utah with me? That way she can have her own bedroom, and if anyone ever comes over to visit, they'll have their own bathroom to use :) I fasted about what I should do about moving into a new apartment in the same complex, or moving near a friend of mine in Clearfield, and I had the HARDEST time making a decision. But now I have this answer, and tomorrow when I talk to the management people here I'm hoping that keeping the lease for this apartment will be an option :)

And....I FINALLY FINISHED THE OUTLINE FOR MY PAPER THAT'S DUE TOMORROW!!! Now all I have to do is write it, which hopefully won't be too hard for me to pull off *sigh* We'll see how this goes. So today has been a good day, and I'm certainly not going to complain about it. Yay for good days! :D :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment