CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 August 2010

Doubt

We all experience it at some point in our lives, if not multiple times. We all deal with doubt differently. It seems that when doubt creeps into my head it sends me on this spiraling into a fit of tears and depression. And that's when doubt is in control for about a few hours; where I wonder if I'm doing the right thing, if  I've made a mistake by not doing something I probably should have done months ago, if I'm truly ready to take on a responsibility that I know I should take but probably wouldn't end well because I can barely handle the responsibility of taking care of myself. Maybe I made a rash decision for when I came back...I don't know. Doubt is not a fun thing to deal with, and I'm not very good at dealing with it. I do what I can, though it doesn't seem to be enough. One day I'll get a handle on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment