CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 August 2010

Slip N' Slides and Realizations

Today our Single's Ward had a slip n slide at the park! It was a lot of fun, although I didn't go down it, I DID risk my life TWICE being a part of a five person jump LOL. Basically we laid down at the bottom of the slide next to each other, and Grant slid down the slide and jumped over us (somehow). It was fun, and I'm fine with not going down the slide, I prefer keeping my knees haha.

As far as realizations go, I was looking through some pictures and a thought occured to me: I like to pretend a bit TOO much. I like to act like things are there that really aren't, and I end up trying to force things that aren't really there. Does that make sense? I've noticed that I'll see things that other people have (mostly when it comes to things like boyfriends and whatnot), and then I'll pretend like I'm in a relationship too because I want so badly to fit in with everyone else. I have to stop forcing things that probably won't happen. And maybe it will happen, but with someone else. *sigh* I dunno. That all made sense in my head haha. I tried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment