CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 14 January 2012

Things Parenting has taught me so far:

- If you're busy in another room and you don't hear or see your child, she is most likely getting into something she shouldn't.
- Someone should REALLY invent a toddler proof toilet paper holder.
- Handing your child a water toy filled with water is not a good idea. Especially when you do it twice.

I'm sure that list will continue, but those are some that have come to me in this...week that I've been completely on my own as a parent.

SO! I'm ending my first week as a single parent ALL ON MY OWN, no grandparents to give me a break from Arianna, nothing. It has been...Easier than I thought it would be (and what I experienced back home in VA)/c

0 comments:

Post a Comment