CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 July 2013

Wash and go success!!

Today I was in a bit of a rush because Arianna FaceTime'd with me halfway through my workout (that I started late; I didn't want to get out of bed lol) so when I finished that it was pretty much 4pm. I had to be at work at 5, but I wanted to wash my hair because during my workout my hair was on the floor a lot, so I decided to do a wash and go. I co-washed with Hello Hydration Totally Twisted conditioner, and then I realized that I forgot the moisturizer and oil that I wanted to use, so instead of grabbing that I grabbed my Shea butter mix (which was right next to the other products, but I wanted to see if I could get some hang time this time around) and just smoothed it through my hair and then wrapped a t-shirt around it. Here is when it was still pretty damp, and then when I got to work and it had some:


These are at work:



I think what helped with the length was leaning forward and letting my hair hang over while putting in the conditioner, along with just letting the cold water rinse  the conditioner out without really touching it and then smoothing the Shea butter in and wrapping my hair so it would lay against my head. I'm definitely pleased with the results :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment