CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 July 2011

I've FINALLY decided!

For the past few months, I've been going back and forth between different protective styles for my hair. Yarn braids, regular braids, sew-ins, I've thought of just about everything that I can get away with while wearing a military uniform. Well, I've finally decided what style I'm going to go with: CROCHET BRAIDS! If you're wondering what they are, they're just your hair cornrowed back (or in whatever pattern you choose), with braided extensions or loose hair latched around the cornrow with a crochet needle. I'm REALLY excited to get these, because it's like having the actual braids without worrying about the braids ripping your hair out if you pull too tight... They last pretty long too if you take care of them right. So in the next few weeks, I plan on getting that done. I'd do them myself, but I can't cornrow to save my darn life LOL! Eventually, when my hair is longer I'll attempt it, but my hair is too short for me to do it myself. I'll leave it to the professionals :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment