CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 June 2010

Awesome day despite the crappy weather

Okay- so D.I. is pretty much AWESOME! I went there today to donate all of my maternity clothes and just look around for some shirts and skirts...Didn't find any skirts that I liked, but I found some shirts. Sheesh, I have to be careful in stores like this haha. I was looking at all of the cute frames and everything that was already framed, and kept thinking "gotta get this, gotta get that", but I will save that for another day. I also ventured into the other side of the building called the Distribution Center- what an overwhelming feeling that is. I spent who knows how long just looking around at the different stuff (they had a Hmong Book of Mormon, but I couldn't read it because it wan't in the Roman alphabe or whatever it is)...Especially all of the pictures that were in frames and weren't in frames. I knew that I wanted one to hang up in my apartment, and it was SO HARD to decide on one that I wanted, I liked to many of them! In the end, I bought a framed picture of The Christus and it's hanging over my family pictures that are on my mantle over the fireplace :) I REALLY like it, and I can't wait to go back and buy more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment