CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 March 2011

Every woman has a breaking point, y'all

I don't know why, but that song by Keri Hilson is currently playing in my head. I mean, obviously there's a reason behind it, but I'm not entirely sure what that reason is. Make sense at all? I hope so. Things have been...different lately. I'm not sure how to deal with it. No, that's not it. I know I just have to stop caring about it and just move on. I try not to let it bother me when I come across something new; it doesn't sting so much anymore, but what bothers me is that I've become numb to it I guess. Like, I see it and I think "oh, well... I guess that explains the gap in responses..." I mean, I really should understand (and I do), I guess... Sharing has never really been something I was good at. Especially now. But that's just something I need to work on... Actually letting go and moving on... Somehow... *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment