CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Shea Moisture is at Walgreens!!!! : D

I remember awhile ago there being mention of Shea Moisture products being sold at Walgreens starting in March. I forgot about it until yesterday, when I was looking through a forum that I follow and came across a thread about a Shea Moisture buy one get one free sale at Walgreens tonight! How stoked was I?!?! SO stoked!!! I was at work when I found out, and was SO thankful that 1) the Walgreens down the street was participating in this sale, and 2) it's open 24 hours! I work from 3-11pm, so that worked out perfectly! Anyway, I walked in the store, and got nervous but I couldn't find it. And then I did! I got SO excited!!! This is what I got (along with another curl enhancing smoothie, since I'm FINALLY starting to run out haha):

I used the shampoo and conditioner tonight (and also used the conditioner as a leave in), and then sealed with my oils mix and my hair feels AWESOME! So light and clean (albeit still slightly itchy...gotta find a way to solve that problem). The shampoo felt like I was washing with conditioner! DARN IT! *smacks forhead* I totally forgot to put in my ACV rinse... I firmly believe that's why my scalp has been so itchy... *sigh* I keep forgetting and I don't know why! grr...So! That is my hair update ( I guess) for now! I'm STILL considering getting braids put in (I'm such an indecisive person), but now I'm stuck between Kinky Twists, and Nubian Twists. *sigh* Also (sorry, this just came to mind)! Kimmaytube's leave-in conditioner- LOVE IT!! First off, it smells like baby oil- and that's an awesome smell. Second, it moisturized my hair SO WELL. It gave my curls bounce (BOUNCE! And my curls aren't even that long! Especially since I got it trimmed/cut!), it's SUPER light, and it blended into my hair like it was nothing. I made a second batch when I ran out of the first, only this time I wanted to try it in my spritz bottle... Yeah, I think I'm going to use it as it was meant to be used, and then whenever I get braids I'll probably use the spritz bottle version (and use the actual measurements- or maybe a little less haha). Anyway, on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worse and 10 being the best)... This leave-in conditioner is 10 times 10 to the infinity power (which basically means, IT IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!)!!! This is definitely going to be my staple leave-in condish. Definitely. Thanks bunches, Kimmaytube! : D

Now. Onto something slightly different...I'm not a big huge fan of her, but one of her songs kinda fits the way that I've been feeling for awhile- Taylor Swift's "Teardrops on My Guitar." Now, I don't play the guitar, and I'm definitely not in high school anymore, but the meaning behind the song basically reflects how I've been feeling emotionally lately. This, and realizing some other things have made me feel somewhat better, but not by much. It doesn't really ease the heartache. I'm having a hard time finding something to distract myself with. I mean, yes, I've been trying to turn to God by praying and reading the Bible, but it's not helping. How do I get over feeling this way? Does anyone have any suggestions??? I'll GLADLY take some : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment