CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 September 2012

I'm done.

I'm done with pretending that I'm okay and everything is fine and fucking dandy. It's not. I have no one that I can trust. All because of a stupid friend from high school who I trusted completely stabbed me in the back. My dad kicked me out, and my mom did absolutely NOTHING to stop it or get him to change his mind. I gave up my friends, my faith, all for a stupid boy who, in the end determined that I was settling for him and that it just wouldn't work. I was WILLING TO MAKE IT WORK, DAMNIT. I was willing to give up EVERYTHING for you! I quit. I'm done caring about anyone, because I'm always the one who gets hurt in the end.

Don't ask if I'm okay. Because I'm not. I just broke my laptop screen because I couldn't understand any of the word problems on my homework. So I threw my laptop. And other things. Now I'll have to drop both my classes because I don't have a computer. I fail at life. I can't even keep a boyfriend, let alone find someone who wants to do more than sleep with me and then only contact me when they want sex. My parents are better parents to my daughter than I am. Maybe I should just give them custody, because I suck at being a parent. I might as well not even bother with college anymore, because I can't even pass a math class that I've been taking since high school SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO! How stupid am I? Apparently a complete fucking idiot. I can't be this composed person that people want me to be, where everything in my life is okay, because IT'S NOT. I fail at everything. Why even bother trying when I mess up everything???

I'm done. I'm done with everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment