CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 July 2010

houstatlantaVEGAS!!!!

Yep- we are TDY in Vegas right now and I'm pretty excited about that. The heat is KILLER, but the sights are nice. I'm REALLY hoping that this weekend I can get some people together and go sightseeing on the strip because I really want to go to M&M World...The only downside to being here is that I'm not at home where I can check my mail for letters, and I'm unable to go to church *tear*. But I'll definitely be returning when I get back to there's that! Nellis is an okay base, aside from all the craziness that happens outside the gate *sigh*, but the buildings all have that same boring brown color...Did I mention that it's RIDICULOUSLY hot here??? Because yah, it definitely is. I know I'm going home a few shade darker and with a sunglasses tan as well...I'm going to look like a crew chief haha. Aside from that, there's not much else to say about this TDY. We'll see how it goes as the weeks go by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment