CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Wedding kicks

So unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to M&M World or the Coca Cola Factory...I will probably have to come back on a weekend or something...
For the past day or two I've been on a wedding kick. Looking at wedding gowns, flower arrangements for my bouquet, rings, masquerade masks ( that's the theme I want for my ring ceremony and reception- I want to base it off of Phantom of the Opera's 'Masquerade'). I got pretty excited about it, so I should probably step back from doing any more wedding window shopping before I try to push someone to try and marry me LOL I wouldn't do that but still it's fun :) Besides, at least I'll have a general idea of what I'll want for my real wedding, right? RIGHT! Yay for being prepared!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment