CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 July 2010

VEGAS!!!!!

Oh man- so today I was surprised to find out that we were able to go to the strip tonight and see M&M World and the Coca Cola Factory. It was a fun time. I got some stuff at M&M World, took tonnes of pictures while we were out, and got to see the water fountain show at the Belaggio Hotel. My camera (I recorded it) did NOT do this show justice- it was BREATHTAKING in person! We also went into the hotel and saw the garden that they had in there- also BREATHTAKING! Like seriously, there's no way to capture the beauty of that place on a SD card (but I still tried!). I'm REALLY happy I was able to actually tour part of the strip instead of just sitting in a bar with a bunch of weapons people wishing I was sightseeing...Too bad I didn't have my best friend with me too. I know it would've been so much fun if he was here too :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment