CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!

(hahaha, I'm sorry I couldn't help myself ^.^)


So today I did things a little different... I went to a different church. It was actually really nice- totally different from what I'm used to, but I still enjoyed the atmosphere and the sermon (which is apparently the beginning of a 5 week series. I'm actually quite interested to hear more for the next few weeks) was thoughtful and definitely opened my eyes to a few things that I hadn't really thought about before, but came to mind from my scripture reading today, and what my parents have told me in the past (once again more proof that our parents actually know what they're talking about ha). My favorite verse (in this case, verses) is from 1 Corinthians 15: 17-18:

And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile;  you are still in your sins.
Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost.

Pretty deep, right? I thought so. Anyway, my Easter has been pretty uneventful, but it's still a good day. Now, I think it's time for a nap.



0 comments:

Post a Comment