CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 30 April 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Today (yesterday, by the time this posts), I turned this lovely number:



When I woke up this morning, I was feeling pretty depressed; 1) I found out on Friday that I had to work 12 hour shifts this weekend (obviously that didn't happen, seeing as I'm home writing this right now haha), and 2) I was spending my birthday alone. However, God helped improve my day :) First, I got my tattoo done. It didn't really hurt much, it just felt like someone was ripping off a piece of waxing paper slowly off my arm LOL. Anyway, the end result was REALLY good, and this is what it looks like:



The funny thing is that when he was done, it felt like that part of my arm was on fire lol. In case you couldn't tell, the tattoo is kinda on the larger part on my wrist.

After that, I went home and checked my mail. My family (my immediate family and my grandmother) sent me cards! And I also got a present from my parents! The cards were cute, especially the one from Arianna- she "signed" it :) When I called my mom today, I also got to talk to Arianna then, and she said "Happy Birthday", "hi", "how you doin", and "I love you." 
: D Needless to say, that was a highlight of my day.

At some point I went to the mall, and got a few things. My favorite find of the day? I bought a Team Jacob shirt from Hot Topic. Yes, I know I'm 23, I probably shouldn't be all teenager obsessed over Twilight, but have you SEEN Jacob??? That is one sexy mother (SHUT YOUR MOUTH hahaha!)... mmm mmm mmm Jacob Black *girly sigh* I could probably stare at you all day...







Okay. Now that I've fixed my Jacob Black picture fix...On to the rest of my day! I came across this amazingly dangerous bakery that's like a two minute drive from me: The Sweet Tooth Fairy.


 Of the cupcakes that are here, I got the red velvet cupcake (second from the left on that bottom row), and the strawberry shortcake (the one right above the red velvet)
Cakebites. I also had three of these, a coconut and peanut butter (?) one, a chocolate and fudge one, and a red velvet one!

The reason why I say this place is amazingly dangerous is because it is. The cakebites and the red velvet cupcake was like heaven in my mouth. Sooooo mouthwateringly delicious... I had the hardest time deciding what I wanted because EVERYTHING LOOKED SO GOOD! Like seriously, this bakery looked like it could've been on the Food Network Channel, or TLC. I will DEFINITELY go back there again (most likely numerous times, haha!)!!

I also had to work today, but thankfully we didn't work the full 12 hours (once again, that's obvious seeing as I'm posting this haha). All in all, today went from being pretty depressing to pretty darn awesome. It's so amazing to see how God can turn our sad days into happy days : D

And now, I think I will get ready for bed... Gotta get up for church!

Later gators!

0 comments:

Post a Comment