CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 12 August 2011

Crochet braids and privacy

So- it's been almost a week since I've had my crochet braids, and honestly, I don't think my hair will make it the full 3 months of having these in. It's just a lot of stress on my actual hair, what with pulling it up into a bun for work (which really pulls at the back of my head), and the fact that maybe my cornrows are just a little too tight, I dunno. I'll hold out for the rest of this week (until Sunday), and then maybe keep them in for a few more weeks after. I'm already looking into another protective style for the upcoming winter months, and I'm leaning toward getting a sew-in. With wavy or curly hair.

As for the privacy part of this blog title, I'm contemplating making my blog private. I haven't had issues with people who read my blog (I don't even know if people read this thing anyway LOL), it's just when I have those times when I really need to blog about something personal because writing in my journal won't cut it (because let's face it, I type faster than I write), I like knowing that I have another outlet to vent on without worrying about what people will have to say about it. So, with that being said, if any of you who actually read my blog would like to keep reading it, please message me your email through Facebook! I don't really have a set deadline for when my blog will go private, but I figured a heads-up would be the nice thing to do :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment