CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 28 August 2011

Hey there, confusion. I feel like we've met before... Oh wait. We have.






So in case you couldn't tell, I am, once again, confused. Confused about my faith and what I believe beyond the basics, confused about what I'm supposed to do, where I'm supposed to go in my life... And if you know me, I HATE not knowing things. I find it frustrating because I don't know if what I'm doing is leading me in the right direction or further away from where I'm supposed to be. I don't know what to do with what I believe, or if it's even right. Well, that's not worded correctly. I know what I believe, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't know if I should be LDS. I just don't know. Maybe I made the wrong decision five years ago... Not to say that the LDS faith is true, because I honestly don't know. Who really knows? We just have our faith and what we believe. I just want to be Christian, is that so bad? Why does there have to be denominations to make things way more confusing that what it really is? *sigh*

You know what? Here's what I believe. I believe that Jesus Christ was born of Mary, taught the doctrine of Heavenly Father, performed miracles and healed the sick. I believe that He died for our sins and rose from the dead three days later, thus defeating death and the grave for all of us so that we may live with Him and our Heavenly Father in Heaven for all of eternity. I believe that in order to live with Christ and Heavenly Father for eternity we must have faith, believe in His teachings and do our best to follow them, repent of our sins (and continue to do so), and be baptized in His name. I believe that one day He will come back for His people.

And that's it. If there's more to it, I'm fairly certain God will make it known to me. But until then, I'm sticking with that.

Til next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment