CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 31 August 2011

There are no words...

For how this song makes me feel. There are no words to describe just how...amazing Adele is. This song, I think, sums up what I'm thinking sometimes when I look back on the past and how things were, and how things could've ended up. No, I'm not looking back and beating myself up for my mistakes (although I WILL admit to doing that), but like it says in the song, it's more of a bittersweet taste/feeling. I don't know. I just love this song, I love her voice, I love how her music (and the music of others like her) always seems to speak to me and whatever I'm thinking or feeling in the back of my mind/heart. That's what music is supposed to do- make you feel something deep down inside of you. One of these days, a song will actually make me cry instead of only bringing tears to my eyes from the memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment