CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 August 2011

Random? Why yes, yes it is.

It's 1:15 am here, and I have to be up at 5:30 am for my Public Speaking class at 7 am. Why am I up, you ask? I'm not entirely sure- I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I work swing shift, and I'm used to being up until 3 am? This class on Monday mornings is going to be crazy, but at least this is the only day that I have to be up at the butt crack of dawn (the other days for this class are thursday and Friday). I'm not really sure why I'm blogging right now, I guess I'm just bored and don't really have anything else to do. Well, I could sleep but I really don't feel like it right now. I have a feelign I will be struggling to stay awake on my first day of class- and I don't even know where the building is on top of that. *sigh* I can tell this is going ot be the beginning of an interesting week...

Another thing. I've decided to keep my crochet braids in for another few weeks. I mean, a lot of work was put in to getting these things done, and my plan was to keep them in for a few months anyway. So for now the plan is to just keep my scalp oiled and moisturized and cleanse my scalp at least once a week and then just see how my hair feels from there. Hopefully it continues to grow and not break off too much :) Shedding is okay, breakage, not so much : /

And I think that's it. I'm not going to head to bed just yet, but I'm sure I will soon out of sheer boredom LOL.

Til next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment