CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 12 August 2011

I am...

For the past few days, I've been thinking about who I am. Not the basic stuff like mother, daughter, sister, things like that, but I guess things that I do that make me who I am. So to help get this out of my head, I thought what better way than to blog about it! Here it goes then, my list of "I am".

I am a(n)...
reader.
writer.
homebody.
picker (and not a nose-picker either *gross*. It's more of a physical picking at myself, which I do when I'm nervous or fidgety, and a mental picker, because I'm always picking at myself and things that I don't like about me. Make sense?).
day-dreamer.
procrastinaor.
student (almost put learner...lol).
ear to listen to.
shoulder to cry on.
firm believer in true love.
lion in sheep's wool (almost put clothing).
person who tends to zone out while driving sometimes.
mumbler to myself person.
person who is skilled at randomly forgetting things.
what's that word for people who have a hard time falling asleep...?
list-writer.
sometimes, a lazy bum (I'll admit it).
the listener of an interesting choice of Pandora radio stations.
dog and cat lover.
worrier.
budding couponer.

And I'm sure this list could go on, but it's late, and my brain is tired.

Til next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment