CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 August 2011

My perfect Sunday and a dress

Today I was thinking about what my perfect Sunday would be like (inspired by a post by my Twin!)... It would consist of my daughter playing quietly with her toys in the playroom or in the living room while watching Veggie Tales or some other learning or Sunday appopriate children's show. I'm on a rather large couch, large enough to stretch out on and be extra comfortable (the LoveSac couches come to mind, those look extremely comfortable), wrapped in the arms of a handsome (by my standards) significant other (be it boyfriend, fiance- not live in though, just visiting, or husband), watching Arianna watch TV and watching it with her. The sun is setting and through the blinds, the colors radiating off the walls. Even with Arianna and all her noise making, it's a peaceful afternoon. My heartbeat matches that of the one holding me, and I smile, closing my eyes and wondering how on earth I could be so lucky to be blessed with my own little family.

Onto the dress! I was watching Say Yes to the Dress the other day, and of course that triggers looking at dresses online. I know that I don't want a long dress, because I don't want to have to worry about dragging the bottom of my dress on the ground and getting dirty, or myself or other people stepping on it. Which leads to my decision to go with knee length dresses (which are apparently called tea length. I like it.). That led to me looking at 50s style wedding dresses, because I think they're REALLY classy and modest and just so darn cute! So I was looking at different dresses, and I think I found one (maybe two) dress(es) that I absolutely LOVE:


This one would have full sleeves and possibly a slightly higher neckline, if they can pull it off.


Anyway, I was NOT expecting to find a dress this quickly. And yes, I know that I'm single; I refuse to let that stop me from dreaming about getting married and looking at dresses and coming up with little ideas that I would like for my wedding. A girl can dream, right?

Til next time :)

Oh- I forgot to mention where I found these lovely dresses. HERE IT IS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment